We only ship within the United States at this time. We do not ship internationally.
- We offer Priority® Mail with tracking via USPS on all orders.
- Once your order is processed, we generally ship within 2 business days.
- We cannot change or cancel an order once it has shipped.
- Most orders arrive within 7 business days after being placed.
- Please make sure to double check your address and always include a suite/unit number when applicable. Anecdote will not be held responsible for product loss due to inaccurate or incomplete customer shipping information.
- Orders are carefully packed in plain packaging and include tracking (emailed to you after checkout is complete).
- If your product becomes damaged during shipment, please contact Anecdote immediately with your order number and photos of the damaged item and packaging.
Please note: We cannot ship to Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska or South Dakota at this time. While hemp-derived CBD was made legal on the Federal level back in 2018, individual states can still pass their own regulations to ban hemp and CBD or restrict where and how it can be sold. Additionally, please note that we cannot ship to Louisiana. Effective Aug 8, 2005 (signed into law Jun 28, 2005) Louisiana Act No 159 makes 40 plants illegal, including Damiana (Turnera diffusa), when intended for human consumption.
First-time customers have the Anecdote 30-day guarantee on tinctures. We stand behind the efficacy and purity of our tinctures 100%. If you aren't 100% zen, simply email us for a return/refund request within 30 days of product receipt as indicated by your shipping information. We may request that you return the product to us at our expense. Once we approve your refund, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment
Anecdote will only issue a refund in the event that you have received a defective or damaged product. A defective or damaged product constitutes a broken seal or damage to the bottle or dropper. If you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Once we have received documentation of the damage, we will issue a refund in full, including shipping charges. We may request that you return the product to us at our expense. Once we approve your refund, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment.
If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.